Ward Family Law Group Takes Steps to Protect Clients and Visitors During COVID
Beginning June 1, 2020, we will accommodate in-person meetings as clients and lawyers may agree, with certain limitations and cautions in place. We will continue to utilize and encourage phone calls and Zoom videoconferencing for most communications, but we will allow in-person meetings if there is a specific need to meet with your attorney in the office, and you and your attorney agree to an in-person meeting.
We will continue to practice safety methods such as social distancing, and we will conduct regular sanitizing practices before and after all meetings. Your safety is our first priority!
Before entry to the office, you will need to do the following:
- Complete and sign a questionnaire screening for COVID symptoms;
- Wear a face mask (which we will provide to you upon entry into the office if you do not have one);
- Agree to have your temperature taken by way of a touch-free, infrared thermometer. If your temperature is higher than 99.9, we will not allow the meeting to take place, and you would have to reschedule via telephone or Zoom;
- Be seated at a six-foot distance from your attorney during the meeting;
- Attend the meeting alone (we cannot allow you to bring others with you);
- If you intend to make a payment to our office, you will need to take care of that in advance by way of our online LawPay link, as we will not be taking in-person payments for the time being.
We appreciate your patience as we attempt to accommodate our clients, prospective clients, and visitors, while at the same time keeping everyone safe and comfortable.