The Pew Research Center estimates that almost 70% of American adults use some form of social media, and that roughly 75 million of them check their social networks every day. With those kinds of statistics, it is clear that social media has become a part of our daily lives, and an increasingly significant factor in divorce and custody disputes. If you post to Facebook or Instagram, or if you Tweet, blog, post to YouTube, or… Read More
- #GIVINGTUESDAY November 29, 2022
- DOES EMOTIONAL ABUSE QUALIFY AS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?
- Dale V. Stephenson virtually judged round one of the 2022 All Star Bracket National Trial Competition
- What is a Parenting Coordinator and What are the Benefits to Working with One?
- Ryan Named in “The Best Lawyers in America”