The Tax Cuts & Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA) changed Family Law. While there was a lot of hype over the TCJA after it was first passed in December of 2017, for most people, the real effect of the tax law changes will be felt with the filing of their 2018 tax return. This is the first of a series of blogs on the new tax law changes affecting the family law world. Bye,… Read More
- #GIVINGTUESDAY November 29, 2022
- DOES EMOTIONAL ABUSE QUALIFY AS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?
- Dale V. Stephenson virtually judged round one of the 2022 All Star Bracket National Trial Competition
- What is a Parenting Coordinator and What are the Benefits to Working with One?
- Ryan Named in “The Best Lawyers in America”