As a member of the NC Bar Foundation Civic Education and Community Engagement Committee, Linda Ward participated in a career fair at Reedy Creek Middle School on April 1st. Alongside retired Wake County District Court Judge, Jane Gray, as well as Paralegal, Kernoodle Hodges, Linda spoke to eighth grade students about pursuing careers in the legal field. #proudtobealawyer
- #GIVINGTUESDAY November 29, 2022
- DOES EMOTIONAL ABUSE QUALIFY AS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?
- Dale V. Stephenson virtually judged round one of the 2022 All Star Bracket National Trial Competition
- What is a Parenting Coordinator and What are the Benefits to Working with One?
- Ryan Named in “The Best Lawyers in America”