Child custody cases can result in a lot more than a Court Order setting out the physical custody schedule and legal custody terms. Feelings of anger, frustration, distrust and resentment are all common occurrences following child custody litigation. In some cases, called “high conflict” custody cases, a pattern of the following occurs: excessive litigation, anger and distrust between the parents, verbal abuse or domestic violence between parents or difficulty communicating about and cooperating in the… Read More
- #GIVINGTUESDAY November 29, 2022
- DOES EMOTIONAL ABUSE QUALIFY AS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?
- Dale V. Stephenson virtually judged round one of the 2022 All Star Bracket National Trial Competition
- What is a Parenting Coordinator and What are the Benefits to Working with One?
- Ryan Named in “The Best Lawyers in America”