A recent story in the local news demonstrated the real impact that Covid has had on our legal system. For months, Wake County Family Court cases were routinely continued over and over again because courts were closed, or only temporary, non-prejudicial hearings were possible because they could be conducted remotely via Webex. The court system is not to blame for the pandemic, but the shutdowns and closures have created a backlog in the court system… Read More
- #GIVINGTUESDAY November 29, 2022
- DOES EMOTIONAL ABUSE QUALIFY AS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?
- Dale V. Stephenson virtually judged round one of the 2022 All Star Bracket National Trial Competition
- What is a Parenting Coordinator and What are the Benefits to Working with One?
- Ryan Named in “The Best Lawyers in America”